Friday, April 29, 2022

Apple Earnings And Reminiscing -- April 29, 2022

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

The Apple Page

Earnings, 1Q22 and other related items.

Look at #5 and #6 below

From ZeroHedge, link here:


*******************************
Reminiscing

If I could live life over again, one thing I would do: keep a 4 x 6 card on every individual with whom I crossed paths. I think it would have been doable. I can think of many, many folks with whom I would now love to touch base, to see what they are doing, and to let them know how they made my life richer. 

I've thought about that a lot. Today, I was thinking of Dr Joe Matthews. One of my "favorite" physicians during my training. He trained as a colorectal surgeon while I was training as a pediatrician at Travis AFB hospital in / near Vacaville, CA.

After training, he and I ended up crossing paths again when he was transferred to Grand Forks AFB, ND, where I had been for a year.  

This story is a few years old. The Matthews had two sons. I forgot the names of the two boys, but one, see the linked article, was Doug. I remember treating one of the two, possibly Doug, with an antibiotic to prevent Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, when they arrived at Grand Forks AFB, about 1981.

No comments:

Post a Comment