Bakken permits, 2017.
Not ready for prime time.
Some commentaries from other sites:
- Has solar power finally arrived? MoneyMorning.com, April 25, 2014
- The Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank, February 17, 2014
- Will the Bakken ever end? Goldman Sachs 76-page analysis, 2 million bopd, November, 2013
- Why the skeptics were wrong about the Bakken (London), October 16, 2013
- Global warming, The Economist, June, 2013
- The Bakken oreo, Market Realist, December, 2013
- One hundred years of drilling, NDIC, Director, February, 2014
- "The middle Bakken is good; but the Three Forks is better." -- Mike Filloon
- Philadelphia: a new Cushing? Huge story on Enbridge and Canopy: Eddystone Rail Co.
- The real story: how the XOM - DNR deal originated (and ended)
- Thoughts On Price of Oil and Long Term Investing
- Peak Oil and the Bakken
- Saudis Like What They Are Seeing - The 2011 SPR Release
- 24 Billion Barrels in the Bakken
- Texas Hold 'Em
- Commentary: April 24, 2010
- Flaring -- the real story
- Dakota Candles and Orion Belts
- New Oil Formation? Not!
- TFS and MB: Do They Communicate?
- Communication Between the TFS and the MB
- Oldest Permit in the Current Boom
- Minnesota State Shuts Down
- 48 Well In A 1280-Acre Spacing Unit
- Year-end review, and prospects for 2014 -- Mike Filloon (my post)
- The incredible Parshall oil field, July 9, 2013