- free cash flow: $160 million; adjusted, $175 million
- net income: 28 cents/share; adjusted, 27 cents
- from the CEO:
We grew our high-return production in North Dakota by 18% quarter-over-quarter, maintained our focus on costs, and returned over $70 million to shareholders through share repurchases and dividends. Year to date, we have now returned approximately $200 million to shareholders. Our 2019 plan remains on track to deliver 9 to 10% annual liquids production growth and 15% on a per share basis, while maintaining our low financial leverage."
- for quarter ending September 30, 2019
- total crude oil production across all plays: 55,000 bopd
- crude oil production from the Bakken: 45,700 bopd