- Operators: BEXP (2), Hess (2), Legacy (2), OXY USA, North Plains
- Fields: Banks, Little Knife, Truax, Beaver Lodge.
- Comments: BEXP has permits for a 2-well pad; Hess has permits for a 2-well pad; and, Legacy has permits for two wildcats up in Bottineau County.
- 20335, 2,370, Newfield, Holm 150-99-13-24-1H, Siverston; t8/11; cum 277K 10/16;
- 20502, TA/1,272, True Oil, Hagen 23-13H, Red Wing Creek; target Mission Canyon (Madison) at 9,500 feet; s4/29/11; t6/27/11; cum 14K 11/12. That's a huge IP for a Madison. Production about average for a Madison.
Other wells previously on DRL status that have now been completed:
- 19731, 1,800, Statoil/BEXP, Irgens 27-34 1H, East Fork, Williams; t9/11; cum 170K 10/16;
- 20639, 2,901, Statoil/BEXP, Judy 22-15 1H, East Fork, Williams; t9/11; cum 217K 10/16;
- 20640, 2,597, Statoil/BEXP, Irgens 27-34 2H, East Fork, Williams; t9/11; cum 207K 10/16;
The number of active rigs today at 201 ties the record; the number of rigs was as low as 195 a few days ago. Quite a turnaround.