- 28535, SI/NC, Hess, HA-Sanford-152-96-1819H-5, Westberg, no production data,
- 28896, SI/NC, Oasis, Kemper 6193 14-14B, East Fork, no production data,
- 30721, drl, XTO, Tobacco Garden 24X-32AXB, Tobacco Garden, South Red River B, t6/15; cum 17K 8/15;
- 30767, SI/NC, Statoil, Judy 22-15 7TFH, East Fork, no production data,
Ten (10) new permits --
- Operators: Slawson (8), CLR (2),
- Fields: Big Bend (Mountrail), Banks (McKenzie)
- Comments: it looks like Slawson's permits are for an 8-well pad in section 15-151-92; based on the names of these wells, it appears three will run east under the river (long laterals); three will run south (long laterals); and two will be short laterals.
HRC cancels three permits in Williams County (G Larsen, Oyen, and Hagen).
Meanwhile, Cuban soldiers have been spotted in Syria. Folks smarter than I are suggesting that Cuban soldiers a) will advise Syrian troops; and, b) will drive Soviet tanks. It speaks volumes that Fox News has reported this but The New York Times has not.