Top story of the week:
- Joe Biden is still president.
- Kamala makes a stop-over along the border on way to fund-raiser in California.
Top international non-energy story:
Top international energy story:
- Conversation has changed: now it's all about the demand surge;
- Crude oil all the rage.
- Narrative changing: all of a sudden IOCs backpedaling on green energy.
- Saudi Arabia in transition.
Top national energy story:
- US crude oil supply drops below 30 days for first time in quite some time.
- Storage available at Cushing.
Top North Dakota non-energy story:
Top North Dakota energy story:
Geoff Simon's top North Dakota energy stories:
- Update on Williams County TENORM.
- Harold Hamm: Biden's policies could push oil toward $100/bbl.
- DAPL suit dismissed; Judge Boasberg says tribe can file new suit over EIS
- Land commissioner Jodi Smith re-appointed for four more years; has received some criticism from oil and gas industry for her handling of unpaid royalties
- Hearing set for DGC CO2 pipeline; six geologic sequestration wells planned;
- Bowman to re-hear wind farm hearing for 208 MW facility: 74 turbines; 42,144 acres; a few miles west of Bowman; $420 million;