Top story of the week:
- Brandon turned 79 years old, Saturday, November 20, 2021.
Top international non-energy story:
- Apparently $450,000 per separated family at the southern border still on the table.
- Apple rumored to be accelerating its autonomous automobile
- With Rivian IPO, Big Three: Tesla, Rivian, and Lucid.
- The latest Covid-19 surge is over in Israel.
Top international energy story:
- Coal is back as a transitional fuel. And, here.
- OPEC+ stands pat; Brent, WTI drop anyway.
- Natural gas pipeline capacity surges.
- Germany suspends certification of Nord Stream 2.
Top national non-energy story:
- US House passes huge spending bills; the first one, the infrastructure bill, has been signed by Brandon. The second one will have tougher time getting through US Senate.
- Longest-lasting lunar eclipse in 580 years goes off without any political controversy.
- An Apple a day. And, here. And, here. And, here. And, here.
Top national energy story:
- WTI plunges.
- With a third of the rigs, ND almost edges out NM. And, here.
- Gasoline prices dropping on west coast; have we seen the top for this season?
- Enbridge will be in federal court over Line 5.
- Explaining gasoline pricing to Brandon.
- XOM says adios to shale gas in Texas.
Top North Dakota non-energy story:
Top North Dakota energy story:
- North Dakota announces interest free loan for developers of the Trenton, ND, GTL plant.
- North Dakota sets natural gas capture record: 94%. Goes unnoticed by Brandon.
- ONEOK to complete previously announced natural gas processing plants.
Geoff Simon's top North Dakota energy stories:
- A new operator in North Dakota; and, here.
- After CLR enters the Permian, NOG adds to Permian position
- Grayson Mill looking to have twenty wells in the middle of nowhere.
- MRO looks to see sixteen wells in one 2560-acre stand-up.
- CLR: Gale/Rodney; adds six more permits in the Long Creek Unit;
- NOG: Permian pricing.
- Brigham Minerals announces acquisition in the DJ Basin.
- North Dakota sets natural gas capture record: 94%.