Tonight, 8:27 p.m. CT and the statistics have not been reported.
Statistics at this link.
And by the way, those surgical masks? They don't work. Don't even come close.
Later, 10:26 p.m. CT: this is very, very strange. It's now well past the deadline and the statistics for February 14, 2020, have not been posted. See note here:
- China's NHS, on Feb. 14, deducted 1,043 cases and 108 deaths to correct a previous mistake in "repeated statistics."
- How to interpret the 15,152 (+600%) surge in new cases of February 12
Report from Hubei province for February 14:Later, 7:35 a.m. CT, February 15: the overall statistics and the statistics coming out of China for February 14, 2020, were "finally" posted. I'll update the information later.
- 2,420 new cases (including 1,138 clinically diagnosed)
- 139 new deaths (including 34 clinically diagnosed)
- 54,406 cumulative total cases (including 16,522 clinically diagnosed)
- 38,107 currently hospitalized, of which:
- 27,955 (73.4%) in mild condition
- 8,276 (21.7%) serious
- 1,876 (4.9%) critical