In case you missed it, re-posting from earlier this morning:
AAPL: The report is very likely bogus or planted, but it is what it is.There are reports that Apple is telling its suppliers to ramp up iPhone 12 production by a whopping 30%. Link here.
Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.
Following that post, Yahoo!Finance had the interview with Wedbush Managing Director Dan Ives discussing Apple and then ... well, the rest is history. Archived.
AAPL is still well off it's all-time highs.
After hours, AAPL is holding.
- read first!
- P/E: 28
- paying 9.32%
- current dividend last increased one year ago; history would suggest good possibility that dividend could be increased within the next twelve months;
- 52-week range: $12 - $78
- at $41 today; up 3% today; price held after-hours
- market cap: $18.4 billion
- Warren Buffet loves high-dividend companies surrounded by a deep moat;
- there are no moats deeper and wider than pipeline moats -- especially under the new administration with with former Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm to be new SecEnergy;
- Zack likes ONEOK; reminds us that ONEOK acquired ONEOK Partners (three years ago)
- one year target: $36;
- Burlington Northern: $44 billion when bought by Warren Buffet
- why Buffet is betting on oil and gas pipeline companies; link to David Messler; feature story at this post;
- unlike ET, ENB, I am not aware of any major "political" issues with ONEOK right now;
- ONEOK presentations can be found here;