November 30, 2021: apparently already being drilled; completed?
November 23, 2021: five new permits --
- 38673, conf, CLR, Bang 8-4H, Cedar Coulee, SWSW 4-146-96, 340 FSL 925 FWL;
- 38674, conf, CLR, Bang 7-4H1, Cedar Coulee, SWSW 4-146-96, 340 FSL 880 FWL;
- 38675, conf, CLR, Bang 6-4H, Cedar Coulee, SWSW 4-146-96, 340 FSL 835 FWL;
- 38676, conf, CLR, Bang 5-4H1, Cedar Coulee, SWSW 4-146-96, 340 FSL 790 FWL;
- 38677, conf, CLR, Bang 4-4H, Cedar Coulee, SWSW 4-146-96, 340 FSL 745 FWL;
November 23, 2021: graphic updated with permits above placed on map --
For more on the CLR Bang wells in Cedar Coulee, see this post for additional graphics.
That information will be moved here and this is where I will follow the CLR Bang wells.
From December 14, 2020, linked above:
One new permit but it was a SWD permit, #38023.
It's a CLR permit for a SWD well in Cedar Coulee. Oil operators don't drill SWD wells just for practice, or the fun of it. Means something. I track Cedar Coulee here but not much has been posted there. The SWD permit:
38023, conf, CLR, Kelly Draw SWD, SENW 32-147-96; Cedar Coulee.
- 16797, 108, CLR, Bang 1-33H, Cedar Coulee, t4/08; cum 164K 10/20; cum 168K 6/21; off line 7/21; remains off line 8/21;
- 18636, 633, CLR, Bang 2-33T, Cedar Coulee, t5/10; cum 208K 10/20; cum 214K 6/21; off line 7/21; six days in 8/21; may be coming back on line
- 37941, conf, CLR, Bang 3033H1, Cedar Coulee, no production data, NENE 32-147-96; 597 FNL 1050 FEL;
- Operator: CLR
- Field: Cedar Coulee (Dunn County)
- CLR has permits for five wells in SESE 4-146-96, Cedar Coulee
- four of the wells will be sited 551 FSL and between 562 FEL and 652 FEL; one well will be sited 550 FSL and 427 FEL (assuming there was no typographical error)
Scout tickets do not yet exist for these permits:
- 38606, loc, CLR, Bang 9-4H1, Cedar Coulee,
- 38607, loc, CLR, Bang 10-4H, Cedar Coulee,
- 38608, loc, CLR, Bang 11-4H1, Cedar Coulee,
- 38609, loc, CLR, Bang 12-4H, Cedar Coulee,
- 38610, loc, CLR, Bang FIU 14-4HSL, Cedar Coulee,
- 38614, loc, CLR, Bang FIU 13-4H1, Cedar Coulee, 551 FSL and 472 FEL, SESE 4-146-96;