I've tried different methods as reminders; nothing has worked very well. Maybe this will work.
- Note: I have a separate page for wells that might have been affected by the slump in oil prices, 2014 - 2015.
February 16, 2018: check on these two wells in about six months, #16993, #17797; a neighboring MRO well reported an IP of 6,204 on this date;
January 28, 2018; #19896; the Mandan wells;
January 25, 2018: a reader tells me the Kennedy and Miles wells in DImmick Lake (33220 - 33227) are being fracked this week.
January 25, 2018: #20402, #24011, #18114 -- link here.
January 24, 2018: #18970; two nearby wells, recently fracked (#25885, #31437)
January 24, 2018: #18626; nearby well, #33721, recently fracked. Look at map to see where #33721 and #33722 run.
January 23, 2018: #19397, Buelingo; neighboring well fracked.
January 22, 2018: #17200; neighboring well recently fracked; bump in production; see what it is in a month or two;
January 18, 2018: #20459. This well has to show a significant bump in production based on huge fracks nearby, but as of two months after the new neighboring fracks, no bump. Check back in, in a few months.
January 17, 2018: #17222, EOG -- soon to go over 1 million bbls; Parshall;
January 17, 2018: #17200 -- BR -- why did production increase a bit in 11/17;
January 17, 2018: #17181 -- recent increase in production, but a stripper well; and not re-fracked; might be interesting to follow
January 17, 2018: #17160; off-line since 6/17; re-frack? FracFocus -- no re-frack;
January 17, 2018: #19144; see if production jumps after neighboring wells fracked;
*****************January 13, 2018: #25374; watch this one go over 1 million bbls; still no pump;
January 13, 2018: #24180; see this post; near recently fracked well;
December 31, 2017: as planned, Sedalia drilled two new re-entry laterals off 29854. I follow #29854 here. February 4, 2017 update here. Sedalia has not yet drilled two new re-entry laterals off #29855 as planned.
December 31, 2017; #20208, #20210, #20211; nearby new frack; see this post;
December 28, 2017; #31111, #31110, #31109 -- watch IPs for these -- right next to a huge monster well, #19296.
December 28, 2017: #2302; #2657; two very old Spearfish wells; permits renewed; SWD or back for more oil? check back in several months; link here;
December 26, 2017: #18579, Oasis, 500K; off-line as of 8/17; neighboring well, #33547 just fracked on 8/17;
December 22, 2017: at this post, check two wells:
- #26737: recently put on gas lift; compare new production data after gas lift put in; a lot of folks are getting excited about gas lift
- #24532: production for October, 2017, is an error; it has been corrected
December 3, 2017: check to see if this well goes back on-line.
- 2316, 204, Hess, Antelope-Madison Unit B-523, t9/59; cum 807K 10/17;
- 30833, 630, XTO, TAT State Federal 14X-36G, Bear Creek, t6/17; cum 47K 11/17;
November 28, 2017: follow-up in about a year. #17582.
November 23, 2017: a Lodgepole well producing 4,000 bbls/months; watch it go over 1,000,000 bbls soon --
- 18190, 463, Armstrong, Laurine Engel 1, conventional, Dickinson, Lodgepole; 61,000 barrels in first five months (at $60 = $3.6 million and this is a conventional well); cum 820K 11/17;
- 31999, 2,004, BR, CCU Zephyr 14-34 TFH, Corral Creek, t3/17; cum 61K 9/17;
November 23, 2017: watch this one in three to six months --
- 32325, IA/67 (no typo), Hess, EN-Freda-154-94-2635H-1, Alkali Creek, t9/16; cum 5K 9/17;
October 22, 2017: #21600, 838, CLR, Rochester 1-24H, North Tobacco Garden, t1/12; cum 249K 5/17; frustratingly, since early 2017, this well has had a steep decline in production; taken off-line 6/16; is something going on? tracked here; re-checked and now I see production is back up to 3,000 bbls/month as of 10/17; no sundry form to explain what was going on; work-over rig?
October 22, 2017: a great well, taken off-line, well of interest; #21786; note huge jump 6/17; and then inactive.
October 22, 2017: #31476 was just fracked (huge well); #24011 remains off-line -- check this one to see if there if any jump in production; tracked here.
October 19, 2017:
- 22342, 1,142, MRO, Lorene Stohler 11-3TFH, t9/12; cum 60K 8/17; just went off-line 7/17; the Stohler well in the neighboring section was just re-fracked; highly successful; this well is probably being re-fracked; back on-line as of 9/17; no significant bump in production; check again later;
- 30369, 1,613, Petro-Hunt, Thompson 153-95-8D-6-3H, Charlson, t9/17; cum 65K 11/17; (20342, 27918, 27208); see this post; huge jumps in production; confirm not re-fracked;
- 29630, 5,644, MRO, Clarice USA 14-9H, Bailey, 45 stages, 8.3 million lbs, t9/17; cum 145K 11/17: -- a 47K-month, 10/17;
- 29631, 3,070, MRO, Delia USA 14-9TFH, Bailey, Three Forks B1, 45 stages; 8.1 million lbs, t8/17; cum 11K over 6 days -- extrapolates to 56,385 bbls over a 30-day month; cum 115K 11/17; a 45K-month, 10/17;
- 29634, 4,048, MRO, Double H 34-8TFH, Bailey, Three Forks B1, 45 stages, 8.1 million lbs, t9/17; cum 102K 11/17; a 39K-month, 10/17;
October 2, 2017: reader says the Statoil Mark wells were supposed to be fracked summer of 2017; no activity; watch for when they come off-line; 32238; 32293; 32292; and several others;
****** October 2, 2017:Two producing wells completed:
- 33348, 2,070, MRO, Shrader 41-13H, Big Bend, 4 sections, t8/17; cum 48K 11/17; (22910, 22911, 19996, 25049, 25050) -- #19996 -- almost 4,000bbls after 11 days; extrapolates to 12,000 bbls/month; see this post regarding #19996;
- 33349, 1,306, MRO, Homme 11-18TFH Big Bend, 4 sections, t8/17, cum 29K 11/17; (22910, 22911, 19996, 25049, 25050)
September 24, 2017: #16846, EOG, off-line; a big well; activity in the area? nope, I don't see any reason for this well coming off line. Said to be IA with no explanation; now back on line; will watch for a couple of more months; last update, 12/17;
September 19, 2017: #18114; see this post.
******* September 17, 2017: #19973, neighboring wells fracked 6/17; this well taken off-line 6/17; WPX, Rachel Wolf, Squaw Creek; updated October 19, 2017; huge wells; halo effect. See how long halo affect lasts. Still obvious 12/17;
September 15, 2017: work on pad being that might affect this well: 21682; was off-line 7/17. Remains off-line 12/17;
September 14, 2017: eight Enerplus wells in Spotted Horn; check back in six months or so;
*******************August 28, 2017: check #19960, #18189 at end of 2017. Neighboring wells just fracked (31199, 31200, 31201, 31202)
- 31199, 1,838, XTO, Kaye Federal 13X-3H, Lost Bridge, t5/61 (sic, probably 6/17); cum 56K 9/17; (#19960, #18189); update here, #19960 with huge jump in production; #18189 still off-line; #19960 with huge jump -- see update here; yet to see what #18189 will do; most recent update, 12/17;
August 22, 2017: #18514, #21458, #23176 -- watch for increased production sometime in 2018;
August 9, 2017: #17975, stil off-line for the most part. 32751, 417, Enerplus, Denali 148-95-12D-01H-TF, Eagle Nest, t7/17; cum 71K 12/17; (#17975)
July 31, 2017: #16531, BR, just came back on-line after off-line for quite some time; back off-line; still off-line as of 12/17;
July 21, 2017: #17876; note production jump 4/17/; back on July 31, 2011, this was one of the many MRO wells I suggested might be a candidate for a re-frack; update: after re-frack, taken off-line immediately and place on IA status; nothing in file report to explain why; there are wells to the east that may be soon fracked;
June 25, 2017: #16098; check production profile when this comes back on line; note neighboring wells just recently fracked. Still off-line as of 12/17;
June 24, 2017: is CLR getting ready to frack the Rath Federal wells? Update: November 4, 2017 -- all the DUCs are now back on CONF status and are producing. We should have results soon. Update: as of 11/17, several wells have moved from SI/NC to conf and are not reporting production.
June 12, 2017: an older well, #16730 (API: 33-053-02815) runs right next to two recently fracked wells; new production data not yet available; check production data in a couple of months; still off-line as of 12/17; the other two wells:
- 32635, 476, BR, Anderson Ranch 3A-MBH, Camel Butte, t5/17; cum 213K 12/17; (#16730 -- still off-line)
- 32628, 540, BR,Anderson Ranch 3B-TFH, Camel Butte, t5/17; cum 205K 12/17 (#16730 -- still off-line)
May 9, 2017: follow #17200; two rigs in the same section drilling new wells near this one -- a BR well. Update here. Update: January 30, 2018: two wells to the west have been completed and reported; the wells to the east are all on SI/NC status. Update, 12/17: huge jump in production.
March 28, 2017: 19516; watch for halo effect; check back in a few months; still off-line as of 12/17; on one or two days occasionally;
March 28, 2017: it may be awhile, but check up on which Monroe well becomes a SWD well.
March 28, 2017: check up on the Patsy wells; as of 8/17 all wells are now drilled but not completed (DUCs).
March 28, 2017: #18218; check up on production in next few months; neighboring wells recently fracked; noted that 2/17 extrapolates to 8,000 bbls/month, much more than the 2,000 to 3,000 bbls/month prior to neighboring wells being fracked. After 6/17, not much of a well; struggling; 12/17;
March 4, 2017: check on halo effect on these two wells (#16730 and #17718) in the next couple of months or so. See this post. As of 12/17, #16730 still off-line; #17718 back on line but minimal jump in production;
February 28, 2017: EOG wanted to abandon this well due to pump failure and low commodity prices (August, 2016, sundry form) but I see it is producing, albeit not much, as of November, 2016. #16727; check over the next few months. Update: as of 1/7, taken back off-line. Remains off-line/IA as of 12/17. Is on the IA list.
February 15, 2017: #33095-33098 (inclusive, four wells); query over at Discussion Group wondering what "green circles" / DRL status meant. Update here. The Monroe wells are tracked here.
December 31, 2016: #32847, #33067, #32846, #32845 on a 4-well pad sitting near a great short-lateral EOG well, #17044.
Came in as a comment at this post: https://themilliondollarway.blogspot.com/2016/12/us-natural-gas-stocks-december-15-2016.html.
November 28, 2016: an incredibly good well abandoned by Oasis after leak; #22100, IAW/1,317, Oasis, Achilles 5301 41-12B, Baker, t2/12; cum 187K 1/15;
November 27, 2016: 17120, EOG, Austin 10-34H; t8/08; 979K 12/17; a short lateral; 24 days in 3/16; check reason for bump up in 9/16; was off-line during the summer; [update: it was taken off-line while neighboring wells were being fracked. Yes, neighboring frack positively impacted this well.] A graphic of this area has been completed; posted for a few minutes and then placed in draft status. Brought back up. I'm keeping this one here until it hits 1 million bbls; will be awhile.
November 21, 2016: post frack data when the data for the Rolfson N wells come available. The wells will be tracked here.
*******October 11, 2016: 17158; bump in production after neighboring well fracked; note how little time this well was taken off-status while neighboring well was fracked; see if this well goes 1 million bbls without being put on a pump:
- 17158, Whiting, LL, Richardson Federal 11-9H, 4,148, s8/08; t10/08; F; cum 945K 12/17;
July 26, 2016: a year from now, check if this well ever gets back on-line; for now, this third bench TF well is a bust:
- 27453, IAW/54, CLR, Hartman 5-28H3, 30 stages; 2.9 million lbs, t1/15; cum 1K 1/15; abandoned after 8 months of minimal production; nothing in the file report to suggest why;
April 11, 2016: two Anschutz wells, now Lime Rock Resources wells, were never fracked; now Lime Rock Resources has two new locations on the same pad; it will be interesting to see if they frack these wells. As of 5/16, the two new wells were still LOC; #18644 was updated. Not much change as of 6/17.
- 30467, loc, Lime Rock Resources, State 4-25-36H-144-97, API: 33-025-02818, Cabernet,
- 30468, loc, Lime Rock Resources, Kary 6-24-13H-144-97, API: 33-025-02819, Cabernet,
December 16, 2015: check to see if the second lateral was ever drilled or if production numbers changed significantly --
- 30949, 233, Sedalia Energy, Thompson 13-31 H, Lake Darling, a horizontal Madison well, not stimulated (not fracked), a short lateral, TD of 9,207 feet, payzone: Mississippian Bluell Pay Bench 3 Target, Renville County, wellbore in target 100% of the whole length, 13 operational days, geologist report dated 6/30/15; a sundry form was received October 9, 2015, with company's intent to drill a second lateral also in the Bluell B3 payzone, t7/15; cum 32K 12/17; no change in monthly production as of 12/17;
September 21, 2015: why did this on go inactive -
- 18177, IA/AB/IA/1,844, BR, Bryce 31, Westberg field, t10/09; cum 255K 4/14. Update, October 17, 2016 sundry form -- a stuck coil tubing; cut at 9,855 feet. Low commodity prices make fishing uneconomical. Will follow yearly until commodity prices recover. [Active again as of 5/17, but just for one day; active for just one day 12/17.]
July 28, 2015: went inactive in March, 2015, in March, 2015 -- application for Stripper Well Status:
- 19542, IAW/IA/30, EOG, Austin 102-05H, Parshall, Bakken, t1/11; cum 36K 5/15;
- 26929, IAW/133, EOG, Wayzetta 148-0311H, Parshall, Three Forks NOS, 1920 acres; target: "E section of the Three Forks; middle Bakken with good shows and a thickness of 47 feet; background gas units were unremarkable, peaking at less than 700 units; near the end of the lateral, the wellbore brushed the lower "F" marker; 47 stages; 14.8 million lbs sand, but not much production, t6/14; was inactive 8/14 - 11/14; back on status 12/14; cum 15K 1/16; [Update: 6/15 - this well is back on "A" status after having a NGL stripper skid put in place in 12/14][Update: 11/15 -- back on IA status; 12/15 back on active status for one day; 1/16 -- off-line; IA as of 1/16; remains IA through 9/17;]
- 27635, IA/137, Slawson, Matilda Bay 1-15H, Stockyard Creek, 8 stages; planned for 24, mechanical problems; 600,000 pounds proppant; single section spacing, fracked May 22 -23, 2014, according to FracFocus; t6/14; cum 44K 11/16; went off-line middle of July, 2014; then began producing again 10/14; production up markedly, November, 2014 through January, 2015; as of 9/16, no new frack; API 33-105-03404; off-line as of 9/17;
Wells that I followed and were closed after December 31, 2017, are at this page (page #7).
Wells that I followed and were closed after October 19, 2017, are at this page (page #6).
Wells that I followed and were closed after September 14, 2017, are at this page (page #5).
Wells that I followed and were closed after April 24, 2017, are at this page (page #4).
Wells that I followed and were closed after November 23, 2016, are at this page (page #3).
Wells that I followed and were closed after November 4, 2015, are at this page (page #2).
Wells that I followed and have now been closed as of November 4, 2015, have been moved to this page, page #1.