The Tulsa, Oklahoma-based company said it had profit of 12 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for asset impairment costs and to account for discontinued operations, were 45 cents per share.
The results missed Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of six analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 46 cents per share.
I'm in an incredibly good mood. This has been a good six months.
- I now know how to make perfect pancakes; I can now make pancakes that are the best in the world; I also know how to best re-heat pancakes made earlier for breakfasts later in the week
- I now understand martinis and can make the best martini, better than at best restaurants; this one was hard
- I have finished reading a number of books; I'm back on course for reading after a lull
- I saw my dad on his 94th birthday
- I saw water polo at the international level, including teams and players that will be in the Olympics this summer
- I have found a great source for herring in wine sauce
- I have taught our 18-month-old granddaughter to say "yep" instead of "no"
- I was able to buy our 12-year-old granddaughter a "professional" flute (the price of a small used car)
- Because of our 12-year-old granddaughter I now know the difference between PADI and NAUI for scuba diving, although I don't know if I'm ready to get certified