But for starters, all posted earlier this evening, this afternoon:
- a colossal draw of US crude oil from the nation's inventory
- EOR in the Bakken looks to be successful
- the wind farm developments off Martha's Vineyard
- twenty-two (22) permits renewed
- the National Grid / natural gas pipeline / NYC / Long Island story
- Enerplus renews ten permits in the Bakken
- CLR looks to drill 26 wells in an overlapping 2560-acre drilling unit
A Note For The Granddaughters
Our day starts at 6:00 a.m. when we get up and start to get ready to drive three granddaughters to three different schools. That ends about 8:30 a.m. and then your grandmother and I are free until 4:00 p.m. when the driving begins again. We drive you home from school and to all your after-school activities. We generally don't get finished until about 9:00 p.m.
Between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. reading, library, art museums, sushi lunches, Starbucks, blogging.
From 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. old movies and music, YouTube, Alexa, whatever. But always at least one old movie or one old television show. Right now, I'm watching one old Perry Mason television show every night.
This weekend, I tried a completely different way of grilling: grilling steak directly on the charcoal. It turned out incredibly well. It's funny. I will never go back to "grate-grilling." Yes, there are some things I have to do on the grate: salmon, hamburgers, hot dogs, but anything I can do directly on the charcoal, I will. I will never go back to the grate except where there is no other choice.
So, what's a potoroo, and/or a quoll?
A potoroo: a mouse-like Australian marsupial.
A quoll: carnivorous marsupials, think Tasmanian devils. And a great word for Scrabble.