January 19, 2019: production data updated below the graphic. In the big scheme of things, these wells have been disappointing.
September 21, 2014: one can see the fourteen donkeys at this Vern Whitten site, photo #23, Summertime In The Bakken.
January 15, 2015: an alert reader noted there are two laterals coming off #23362 on the Atlanta pad. The two horizontals seemed to have been there "from the beginning."
January 1, 2014: update on the Atlanta wells. They have all been drilled to depth, and the last 12 are now on DRL status. Activity during the past two months suggests that they are now being fracked. This is how the NDIC GIS server map now looks:
September 24, 2013: the status of the Atlanta wells as of this date on the NDIC GIS server map:
Zooming in on the wells, note the salt water disposal well in the far northwest corner:
June 1, 2013: another 14-well array -- the CLR Mack wells in Antelope-Sanish.
These wells will be important to note when they come off the confidential list. In the northeast corner of the section, CLR has three pads: two 4-well pads, and one 6-well pad, as well as a salt water disposal well. It looks like these 14 wells are on 2560-acre spacing.
From west to east (IPs and production updated August 6, 2014):
- 23372, 364, CLR, Atlanta 1-6H, Baker, middle Bakken; 27 stages; 3.1 million lbs sand/ceramic; t4/13; cum 149K 11/19; taken offline in September, 2013; back on-line 2/14;
- 23371, 499, CLR, Atlanta 2-6H, Three Forks, Baker, t3/14; cum 68K 11/19;
- 23370, 597, CLR, Atlanta 3-6H, Baker, middle Bakken; 27 stages; 3.2 million lbs sand/ceramic; t4/13; cum 207K 11/19; taken offline in October, 2013;
- 23369, 370, CLR, Atlanta 4-6H, Three Forks, Baker, t3/14; cum 70K 11/19;
- 23368, 441, CLR, Atlanta Federal 5-6H, middle Bakken, Baker, t3/13; cum 166K 11/19;
- 23367, 540, CLR, Atlanta Federal 6-6H, Three Forks, Baker, t3/14; cum 95K 11/19;
- 23366, 527, CLR, Atlanta Federal 7-6H, middle Bakken, Baker, t3/14; cum 167K 11/19;
- 23365, 311, CLR, Atlanta Federal 8-6H, Three Forks, Baker, t3/14; cum 107K 11/19;
- 23364, 583, CLR, Atlanta Federal 9-6H, Baker, middle Bakken, t3/14 cum 135K 11/19;
- 23363, 410, CLR, Atlanta Federal 10-6H, Baker, Three Forks, gas 237, 42 - 3420; trip gas 200 - 8,100; t3/14; cum 81K 11/19;
- 23362, 604, CLR, Atlanta 11-6H, Baker, middle Bakken, two horizontal laterals; t3/14; cum 131K 11/19;
- 23361, 407, CLR, Atlanta 12-6H, Three Forks, Baker, t3/14; cum 77K 11/19;
- 23360, 522, CLR, Atlanta 13-6H, Baker, middle Bakken, t4/14; cum 112K 11/19;
- 23359, 343, CLR, Atlanta 14-6H, Baker, 27 stages, 3 million lbs, Three Forks, gas 82, 82 - 1388, trip gas 2,500 - 4,200; t3/14; cum 100K 11/19;