I did this for the Trump presidency, and to some extent the Obama presidency. Now the Biden presidency.
This will be linked at the sidebar at the right. This will be for the archives, to track the next chapter.
The entire Biden presidency can be summed up in four words: Back to the Future.
Obama will be running the show from the shadows.
Expect more fireworks:
- in the Mideast
- Joe Biden will be starting his administration of with "no"troops in Iraq or Afghanistan; Trump will bring them home by January 15, 2021;
- Biden can recall Valerie Jarrett to provide advice on the Mideast
- Taiwan: this is China's best opportunity to "Hong Kong" Taiwan
- North Korea: has had four years to work on its rockets; unlikely to let an opportunity like a Biden-Harris administration go to waste;
Expect lots of social engineering:
- and it won't be all bad -- let's start with $50K student debt relief; is this any different than bailing out the airlines? or pre-packaged Bakken bankruptcies?
Monetary / fiscal policy:
- back to Janet Yellen
20/20 hindsight on Trump:
- he could have and should have done more;