- Total gas: 964,677 MCF = 160,753 boe
- Total boe: 691,213 + 160,753 = 852,000 boe in less than three years. Whoo-ah!
February 17, 2015: this well was IA/SI (inactive/shut-in) the day it came off the confidential list; during the slump in oil prices; developed a hole in liner during stim ops; CLR may come back to re-drill:Note: in that note, it was said that CRL might come back to re-drill. Did they? They certainly did: #32294 was drilled right next to #27563. How did it do?
- 27563, PA/420, CLR, Holstein Federal 1-25H, Elm Tree, when I checked May 5, 2015, the frack data showed only one frack stage; the well was shown as active, having produced nicely in February and March, 2015, but no test date; was it fracked? Update: test date 2/11/15; cum 32K 5/15; only 10 days in 6/15; none in 7/15 or 8/15; update here; remains PA, 8/16;
- 32294, 2,320, CLR, Holstein Federal 13-25H, Elm Tree, t11/16; cum 691K 3/19;
From the well file: the narrative is barely a page long (the original report was lost; so this was a summary, of sorts; all in a day's work -- this is simply amazing what these roughnecks are doing -- barely a week's worth of work/drilling, and they get a well that has produced almost 700,000 bbls crude oil in less than three years.
- spud: March 27, 2016
- TD curve: April 4, 2016
- Began lateral: April 7, 2016
- cease drilling: April 11, 2016
- target: middle Bakken
- in the target zone: 100%
- lateral was drilled in 75 bit hours
- low gas units
- flares of 1 - 5'
Full production profile:
|Pool||Date||Days||BBLS Oil||Runs||BBLS Water||MCF Prod||MCF Sold||Vent/Flare|