Two weeks ago, the lines at Chicago Midway were 3+ hours long; today, according to a report on NPR radio, those same lines now average 15 minutes long. The TSA blamed the long lines on an increase in air traffic passengers; I guess Americans have quit flying --- based on security lines averaging 15 minutes now when they were over 3 hours long just days ago. What malarkey. Oh, that's right: the other part of the NPR report: the TSA "manager" at Midway was sacked and a replacement sworn in.
Wells coming off confidential list Friday:
- 26903, SI/NC, Petro-Hunt, Marinenko 145-97-30B-31-5H, Little Knife, no production data,
- 32225, SI/NC, Hess, EN-Uran A-LE-154-93-2214-2, Robinson Lake, no production data,
- QEP (4), four MHA permits in Dunn County;
- Texakota (2), two Borstad wells in Williams County; very old permits:
- 18154, conf, Texakota, H. Borstad 2, West Tioga,
- 18155, conf, Texakota, H. Borstad 4-5, West Tioga,
- 29133, 918, Hess, BW-Erler-LE-149-99-1522H-1, 4 sections, Cherry Creek, t5/16; cum --
- 29530, 2,478, Enerplus, Raccoon 150-94-04B-09H, Spotted Horn, t4/16; cum --
- 31600, 1,388, Hess, EN-Cvancara-LE-155-93-1522H-1, Alger, t5/16; cum --
- 31982, 689, EOG, Austin 441-2326H, Parshall, t5/16; cum --
- 31983, 708, EOG, Austin 440-2326H, Parshall, t51/6; cum --
Won't change a thing.