8:50 p.m. Central Time: McKenzie County -- ground zero for the Bakken sweet spots -- All gravel county roads are now restricted to 12,000 pounds until further notice due to water, mud.
- 29128, SI/NC, Hess, BW-Johnson-149-99-1003H-4, Cherry Creek, no production data,
- 31639, SI/NC, BR, Old Hickory 43-32 MBH-R, Sand Creek, no production data,
- 31937, 481, BR, CCU Plymouth 21-29TFH, Corral Creek, 7" casing point reached November 23, 2015; TD reached November 29, 2015; 1st bench, 27 stages, 7.1 million lbs, in drilling target footage, 95.85%; below drilling target footage, 4.15%; lateral gas show with a high of 3,511 units; t2/16; cum --;
- 30227, SI/NC, BR, SunNotch 42-32TFH, Sand Creek, no production data,
- 31910, SI/NC, Statoil, Sax 25-36F 2TFH, Banks, no production data,