Weekly summary: Tom Kool has a nice wrap-up of weekly energy news stories over at oilprice.
One new permit:
- Operator: Newfield
- Field: Siverston (McKenzie)
- Comments: one Dahl permit in 5-150-98; Dahl 150-98-5-8-HLWR: #35778 -- already on conf list so not sure what "R" means -- "revised" or "re-entry." Most likely "revised" from the original permit; right now (11/23/18) there is no #35778 on the NDIC map; #35390 is Dahl 150-98-5-8-HLW, with a rig-on-site and on confidential list.
- BR (2): a Scottvale permit and a Rifle Person permit, both in Dunn County
- EOG (2): two Wayzetta permits in Wayzetta County
- Whiting: a Pronghorn Federal permit in Billings County
- XTO: a Sonya Federal permit in Williams County
- Sinclair: a Highland permit in Mountrail County
- Thirteen wells transferred from Oasis to Petroshale