In two separate midstream transactions, Williams Cos. Inc., Tulsa, has entered Colorado’s Denver-Julesburg (DJ) basin and exited Williams Partners LP from the Four Corners Area (FCA) in New Mexico and Colorado.DJ:
Williams and KKR, joint venture, will purchase Discovery DJ Services, Dallas from TPG Growth
- $1.73 billion
- WMS: operator; own 40%; over time will get to 50%
- KKR: 60%
- Niobrara and Codell stacked-pay zones
- Weld and Adams counties in Colorado
- 130 miles of gas pipeline
- 60 million cf/d (at Reuters)
- plus much more
- will sell Harvest Midstream Co to Hilcorp Energy Co
- $1.125 billion
- 3,700 miles of pipeline
- 1.8 bcfd
Just one of a hundred things I miss about North Dakota. Photo of the day.
This is what Sophia would be doing if she lived south of Bowman, ND. Wow, what a great photo.