Interesting numbers from airport boardings in North Dakota. Comments:
- Williston's November numbers, now, are what Minot's monthly numbers were in 2009
- Minot's boardings are decelerating but are still increasing even with Williston's increased jet service
- Minot's numbers will probably surpass those of Bismarck by next year
- with a new airport, Williston may challenge both Minot and Bismarck
- Not sure why Dickinson's numbers are down for November (maybe cancellations?). Dickinson's numbers are still up for the year
- the center of state (Jamestown, Devils Lake) is really hurting.
Grand Forks is up because of service to Orlando and Phoenix which is intended to siphon off Winnipeg traffic, as well as cut back on Fargo siphoning Grand Forks' area