Back with a vengeance: US crude oil exports surge / bounce back / now above three million b/d.
- number to follow, for US exports, crude oil: three million bbls
- most recent data: April, 2021
- the Netherlands, #1; where all the refineries are; they are optimized for Brent:
- FoB WTI hit an 18-month high against Ice Brent; quick link here;
- remember: a lot of WTI is blended with Brent;
- India, #2
- full Argus Media article here;
Top three ArgusMedia stories today, link here (this is likely to be a dynamic link)
- Vitol sees 2021 oil at $70 - $80/bbl;
- Argentina shale oil beckons
- Johan Sverdrup: potential benchmark savior;
But, is the story of the day? Is the Meridian Davis refinery dead? If so, died from a thousand cuts? Regulators give the developers three more months to begin construction ... otherwise, sayonara. Link here. Also, here, no paywall.