Friday, April 29, 2022

Brilliant, Simply Brilliant! April 29, 2022

I posted this earlier:

********************************
Biden's Foreign Policy: Leading From Behind

A reader sent me a cartoon of Biden and his foreign policy. An anti-Biden cartoon.

My reply:

I have no idea what Biden's foreign policy is but actions speak louder than words. 

Ukraine is not scoring the successes we see reported each day without huge, unprecedented support from the US.

Biden is asking for an unprecedented $33 billion for Ukraine and to get it quickly, and he will get it. At least most of it. GOP will be crazy to vote against it.

Quick: who's running the US war in Europe?
  • name the US president
  • name the US VP
  • name the SecDef: it's not Rumsfeld
  • name the Pentagon's Chief of Staff: it's not Colin Powell
  • name the US European commander: I have no idea
  • name the Air Force commander in Europe (USAFE): I have no idea and if I don't know, no one except a few actually know and where do you think Ukraine is getting all their intel (drones and RC-135s)
  • name the US combatant commander: it's not Stormin' Norman
Devil's advocate:
  • if Trump were president, Trump would clearly be in charge;
  • Trump would be a very, very visible Commander-in-Chief
  • things would be a lot worse with Trump running the show
Just being a devil's advocate.

Now this

Trump would have thought of this weeks ago, but better late than never. I don't think folks know how big a deal this is. Fast-tracking citizenship for Russians. LOL.

First, Biden stole their yachts, now he's stealing their brains. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I get that you were being the devil's advocate but...things would be very much better with President Trump (or similar) running the show because guess what?? We wouldn't have a war or more importantly the 10"s of thousands of innocent people dead or suffering or the skadillion other complete disasters he has brought upon America in only eighteen months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that may be true -- that there would have been no war under Trump. But I'm not talking about the past. Like poker, I'm dealing with the hand I was dealt.

      Delete