Friday, April 29, 2022

Empire North Dakota, LLC -- In The May, 2022, NDIC Hearing Dockets

Empire North Dakota, LLC: NDIC well search

From mineralanswers website: eight producing wells. 

DrillingEdge: it looks like they are in Montana, along the ND state line.

shalexp: and up along the Canadian border in North Dakota, Bottineau County;

************************
My Sweet Lord

I've watched this video a gazillion times, but tonight I saw "things" I had not seen before.

My Sweet Lord, Billy Preston, Concert For George

The Concert For George

On November 29, 2002, one year after the passing of George Harrison, Olivia Harrison and Eric Clapton organized a performance tribute in his honor. Held at London’s Royal Albert Hall, the momentous evening featured George’s songs, and music he loved, performed by artists including Clapton, Joe Brown, Dhani Harrison, Jools Holland, Jeff Lynne, Paul McCartney, Monty Python, Tom Petty, Billy Preston, Ravi & Anoushka Shankar, Ringo Starr and more. 

Link

*********************************
Melancholy Mood Tonight

Daydream Believer, The Monkees

I give the Californians a lot of grief on this blog, but truth be told, some of my happiest days ever were in California. For such a corny group, the Monkees had some great hits, including this one. 

I watch this video over and over, and I see my nephew in "Davy Jones." 

In a place far away and a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment