Sunday, February 21, 2021

Shelby, Happiness By The Mile, Part 2 -- February 21, 2021

This is so cool. Yesterday, we saw part 1. Today, part 2. Shelby and Dakota are on their way to North Dakota, traveling east from Portland,OR.


North Dakota via Fourth of July Pass in Idaho. Please watch the video and send Shelby a message. At 10:00 in the video, "we just made it to North Dakota not too long ago." It looks like her route was I-84 to I-90 in Washington/Idaho/Montana, and then to I-94 in North Dakota. It's -22°F. Yes, she entered North Dakota at Dickinson, not Williston. Too bad.

Anyways.

There's a big difference between pilots and truck drivers. I appreciate the latter more. Pilots don't work on their aircraft. I think Sophia needs to drive trucks for two years between high school and college.

I don't know if there's anything I enjoy more than her videos. What an upbeat, optimistic attitude. The music is great.

What I enjoy most: seeing people helping people. If I didn't have Sophia, I would be on the road today. [For newbies, Sophia is our youngest granddaughter, age six years old.]

There's only one song that fits:

Me and Bobby McGee, Janis Joplin

2 comments:

  1. Is Shelby a relative? That was quite the trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no relationship, whatsoever. I stumbled upon her site by complete accident. I was looking at Freightliner's new Cascadia truck and that's how I spotted her.

      Delete