Saturday, February 20, 2021

Shelby! February 20, 2021 -- Oregon's I-84 Shut Down

This is just so incredible. It's 2:13 p.m. February 20, 2021, here in DFW, and I'm watching Shelby drive her brand new FedEx Freightliner across Oregon. In a blizzard!!!

SHE's GOING TO NORTH DAKOTA -- see 14:00 in the video clip below. Wow, I love America. North Dakota must truly be a "thing" for every truck driver who has gone across the northern tier. 

If we're lucky, maybe we'll see a few scenes of North Dakota -- she will be on US 2 and will end up in Williston! How incredible is that?! I've sent her a note asking her to take video of the Bakken if she ends up in Williston, the first town in North Dakota she will see if she comes in on US Highway 2 -- otherwise, Dickinson, on I-94.

Our son-in-law, Tim, probably built the Freightliner she's driving. Seriously. 

I love it. Link here.

I-84, Oregon, Shut Down, February 20, 2021
Texas Deep Freeze
Once-In-A-Hundred-Years Global Warming Event

No comments:

Post a Comment