Saturday, February 20, 2021

Notes From All Over, Nothing About The Bakken -- February 20, 2021

Griddy: a lot of those horror stories regarding utility bills in Texas were from Griddy customers. I mentioned that to a reader. Now I see this over at Twitter:

Texas global warming: best op-ed I've seen on the recent unfavorable event in the deep South. I doubt anyone has read it all the way through.

Tesla: some interesting dots to connect --

Tesla: What to watch: progress on the gigafactory in Austin. This is not rocket science. 

Warren Buffett: never bet against Buffett. I find it amazing. How he bought Burlington Northern railroad some years ago and managed to minimize the damage that pipeline would have caused him. He's quite an operator.

Schwa Nation, link here.

You Never Even Called Me By My Name, David Allan Coe

No comments:

Post a Comment