Sunday, February 21, 2021

Reminders -- Television -- February 21, 2021

NASCAR: today. Early afternoon. Start times will vary depending on time zone. I doubt it will be aired in California.

All Creatures Great and Small: 8:00 p.m. tonight on PBS. Check local listings; time could be wrong. I was fortunate enough to visit the James Herriot (two-r's; one-t) museum some decades ago. One of my favorite television shows while stationed in England: All Creatures Great and Small.

Tennis: Novak schools Daniil. Spelling? 

Work today: still cleaning up after the water damage. Many, many silver linings. I still haven't had the heat on the apartment since it went out Monday morning almost a week ago, except for a 8-hour spell Thursday night, I believe. Can't keep track of the days. 

Lamb: from a reader. He couldn't find milk, butter, eggs at his local grocer the other day, but he found lamb. And his Weber. The before photo was posted yesterday. This is the "after" photo:

This is so incredibly perfect. Truly amazing. And nothing but a Weber.

***********************************
Sophia's Duolingo / Spanish Progress Report

Just arrived in my mailbox a few minutes ago. I think Duolingo says Sophia has learned 175+ words. We haven't missed one day since starting; around 175 consecutive days. Hmmm? Averaging one word per day:

No comments:

Post a Comment