Monday, March 27, 2023

US Life Expectancy -- March 27, 2021

Posted on social media the day of the Nashville shooting, killing three, three adults:

Being reported as his opening statement for the press at the White House addressing the Nashville shooting:
"My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband," Biden said from the White House's East Room in his first public appearance since a 28-year-old woman shot and killed three students and three teachers at a Christian private school in Nashville. "I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream," he continued. "By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs," he added. "You think I’m kidding? I’m not," Biden told the crowd. 

Age 29, 1972, Biden elected to the US Senate. The US Senate.

2020 - 1972 = 48 years to change the second amendment. Nada, zilch, nil. 

Mitch McConnell, elected to the US Senate, the US Senate, in 1984.

2020 -1984 = 36 years to change the second amendment. Nada, zilch, nil.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court, from 1993 to 2020.

2020 - 1993 = 27 years to re-interpret the US Constitution, something progressives demanded, and conservatives fought. 

Sad:

Link here

No comments:

Post a Comment