Monday, March 27, 2023

Lana Del Rey's Newest Album -- March 27, 2023

I was done for the day. Many stories to post, but I pretty much thought it was time to call it a day. Went to bed to read The WSJ to put me to sleep and then this, wow: 


Time to put the headphones on. 

I don't know if you can hear all the album's tracks on YouTube but you can get most of them and, apparently, the best ones. [Later: it seems all the tracks are on YouTube.] 

Is her "genre" of music unique? I don't know. I don't listen to much contemporary music but ...

... reading the comments suggests that each of the songs are superb. Fans will all have different favorites. Lots of comments in Spanish ... which I can now understand after 916 days of Duolingo. 

**********************
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Sweet Sixteen

Having won "district" for the sixteenth consecutive year, Olivia's high school's girl's soccer team has now advanced to "regional." They won their first game. Two more to go, and if they keep winning they advance to "state." Whoo-hoo.

Tonight, they are all at one of the homes of one of the players and having a "hair-dying" night. All dying their hair bright red to match their red uniforms.

Girls in Texas just wanna have fun.

*************************
"March Madness" In Texas

From Texas Monthly, sent to me be a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment