Monday, March 27, 2023

Not On My Bingo Card Today -- WTI Up Almost Four Percent Today -- Not On My Bingo Card -- March 27, 2023

One of my Schwab advisors personally -- this may not be the official Schwab opinion -- feels the USofA is in a recession.

Imagine what the price of oil would be doing today if we weren't in a recession and/or period of stagflation.

For me, the economy is in a "Goldilocks" economy. I have no complaints. Okay, AAPL is down slightly today. 

WTI today:

***************************
Olivia

Middle granddaughter. Junior in high school,

Upon selection, she was given a list of seven USAF bases from which to choose. With no input from me -- and what's that all about? -- she chose the one base that I would have recommended, without question, above all others: Edwards AFB, California.

Olivia certainly did her homework on USAF base selection. Edwards AFB -- home of the SR-71 and every super-secret a/c test flown by the USAF. The X-15. Others: Chuck Yeager, 1947, broke the sound barrier. All Edwards AFB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment