Sunday, November 13, 2022

In Passing -- November 13, 2022

Another shoe to drop? Link here.

Another one goes down: AAX. Link here. But it is safe? It's the safest.

I found crypto so uninteresting, that "crypto" was not even noted on the "theme" pages from 2019 and 2021.  

Charlie Munger and Warren Buffett nailed it.

Jamie Morgan, flip-flopped. 

**********************
More

Bankruptcy: well, duh. Over at CNBC.

CNBC's "Fast Money" panelists: back in 2021, all four panelists were investing in crypto, to the best of my recollection. It would be nice to hear this week, from them how they have done but I doubt they will tell I haven't watched CNBC in months. Maybe I'll watch tomorrow.

Speechless: bitten by a shark

Losers: Tom Brady, Steph Curry, Kevin O'Leary. This was at Barron's.

Big name auditors: in Forbes

*********************
Still Biking

No comments:

Post a Comment