Sunday, November 13, 2022

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu -- November 13, 2022

Sophia has a number of after-school activities to include martial arts, dance, and gymnastics. 

By a wide margin, Sophia enjoys Brazilian jiu-jitsu the most. 

Because of Sophia, I now have a much better understanding of the martial arts. 

This popped up in my social media news feed yesterday -- I recognized it immediately as BJJ. Wow, awesome. 

************************
Vaccinations

Before I forget, I need to update my vaccination status. This is the most up-to-date I've been since retiring from the USAF, over fifteen years ago. 

  • Covid-19: fully vaccinated; two primary and two boosters. Next booster next spring / early summer if approved. President Biden has extended the Covid-19 government concern for another ninety days, or something to that effect.
  • Shingles: first of two-injection series.
  • Seasonal flu: first time I've had the season flu vaccine since leaving the service in 2007.
  • Remaining
    • pneumococcal 
    • tetanus; it's been well over ten years.

*********************
The Book Page

For movie buffs, highly recommended:

  • Cinema Speculation, Quentin Tarantino, published November 1, 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment