Monday, March 7, 2022

Odds and Ends, Mid-Day, Part 2 -- March 7, 2022

I have an incredibly "good" twitter feed. Everyone should have one's own twitter account. One can tweak it for one's personal desires, and over time, keep tweaking it, until one reaches nirvana or perfection. 

One of my pet peeves is twitters who re-tweet quotes from folks I cannot stand. Perhaps I need to provide a list of those people I do not listen to; it won't change anything but it helps "clarify" who I am. My list is relatively short because my twitter feed is being tweaked to perfection. My list is in progress:

Folks I never listen to and will quickly "pass over" their tweet or re-tweet:

  • White House press secretary, Jen Psaki
  • John Kerry
  • Donald Trump
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Jennifer Granholm
  • any Hollywood personality
  • any US Senator or US representative
  • it goes without saying, all of MSNBC, CNN, network evening news
  • occasionally, an exception made for North Dakota reps at the federal level

Folks I occasionally read for the humor:

  • Cathie Wood

Folks I prefer not to listen to but will: I want to hear it from the horse's mouth:

  • Joe Biden

2 comments:

  1. glad you are done fawning over CW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps one of the main reasons I've quit watching CNBC. That reminds me, I have to add Jim Cramer to the list.

      Delete