Thursday, June 18, 2015

I May Not Catch The Director's Cut First Thing In The Morning -- June 18, 2015

Updates

June 19, 2015: never mind. The car passed inspection. I should catch the Director's Cut when it is released today.
 
Original Post

Tomorrow morning I plan to take the 2011 Honda Civic in for its annual Texas state-mandated safety inspection. I've been looking forward to this all year. LOL.

Oh, why not?


I will be leaving first thing in the morning. I can't say for sure whether I will have access to wi-fi or whether I will be able to blog.

But the most important thing I might miss is the release of the Director's Cut. So, if I'm not here in the morning, it is not because I have died (although that's always a possibility), it's more likely I am pre-occupied with other business.

The Director's Cut should be at this link.

See how the Director's Cut and this post match.

Watch for the price of Bakken crude oil this month, and the fracklog.

*******************************
US Open: Tiger Woods Will Likely Miss The Cut

The cut line is likely to be "plus 2."

Par is 70. "Plus 2" after two rounds would be 142.

Tiger shot a blistering 80 in today's first round, tied for the 152nd place out of 156.

142 - 80 = 62.

To get to "plus 2" Tiger needs to card no more than a 62 tomorrow, eight under. The best anyone did today was five under. Phil Mickelson shot a "one under" in the first round.

No comments:

Post a Comment