Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Time For A New Poll

Time for a new poll.

The results of the current poll. The question:

Even at the risk of breaking up family farms in North Dakota, should Ms Heitkamp vote for raising the estate tax?

The results:
  • Yes: 16%
  • No:  84%
*****************************

Now, for the new poll. It's a lot of clicks to put up these polls, so I really don't like doing them. That's why I don't put new ones up very often (and I can't think of any good polls anyway). This next poll/question should only be up 48 hours due to the nature of the question, but I'm sure it will be up for days (weeks?).

I am traveling and I was completely unaware of the huge record-setting cold weather in Russia this week. Was I the only one caught unaware or were others also unaware of how cold it was, that it was unusual even for Russia in December, or did you all know?

So the question: Did you know about the record-setting winter storm in Russia December 19 prior to seeing it here?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I thought I might have been the only one to miss this story.

    ReplyDelete