Monday, August 15, 2011

Updated Postings You May Have Missed -- Bakken, North Dakota, USA

I update a large number of earlier posts that I doubt any one sees. I do it to keep track of things, some of which I may need in the future.

Here are some of the posts I updated today that I doubt anyone would have seen had I not placed them here:

If I were TransCanada, I would just lock it up with China 

Flaring 

Huge Three Forks well; something going on in the Three Forks formation; CLR things there may be a deeper pay zone within the TF.

OXY USA/Anschutz well with IP of 80, produces 106,000 bbls as of June, 2011, about two years after well completion. Only a 12-stage frack. Although it's a middle Bakken well, it's only a few miles north of Dickinson where there is excitement about the Three Forks. This well has paid for itself. Still producing at 1,500 bbls/month, and these wells, with continued decline rate, are expected to produce for 30 years. Over the next three decades, the price of oil will trend higher, the well will be re-fracked multiple times, other pay zones may be in play.

No comments:

Post a Comment