Monday, August 15, 2011

Enercom Conference Kicks Off Today: Linked At Sidebar At The Rigt

A reminder: the Enercom Conference kicks off today.

I have a link at the top of the sidebar on the right.

When you get to that link, the site will have several more links right at the top. The first one will take you to the Enercom Conference website.

Just below that link are links to Part I, Part II, through Part V, that will provide additional information about the conference.

Parts I and II are up, but I have not yet posted Parts III through V, waiting for data to be added.

Unfortunately I will be traveling most of today, and will be very busy the rest of the week. My posting will be greatly hampered. I will do the best I can.

Oasis is presenting this a.m. (and it's kind of a pain to get access). They have a link to their Enercom presentation at their home page.


No comments:

Post a Comment