Locator: 51708APPLE.
This is an article every Apple Fanboy needs to read. Link here.
It's a must-read.
After reading it, what feature did the author miss? It's a huge miss. And written by a woman! Wow, the missing feature should be obvious.
Her concluding paragraphs:
But it costs $800 more than the iPhone 18 Pro, and first-generation Apple products often reward people who wait.I’m not telling you to buy it. But after years of looking at foldables and thinking, "Why?" I finally understand the answer. I might need to sell a kidney to afford a $2,000 iPhone. But at least now I can picture what I’d do with one — and that’s exactly how Apple gets you.
Apple will let you spread the price over 24 months at $83.29, or lease one from $57.99 a month and hand it back when you’re done. Neither makes it cheaper.
From Reuters. I hope this was rhetorical.
***********************************
The Book Page
I'm in my Transcendentalist book phase, re-reading Robert A Gross' The Transcendentalist and Their World, 2021.
While reading the book, with the help of a chatbot (seriously), I often find myself exploring -- often just a google or wiki search -- certain facts or historical data points.
Right now, Cotton Mather fascinates me. I remember him from high school courses, and never really "understood" him. Now? An amazing figure.
It is truly amazing, likewise, the history and influence of Harvard College / University.
It is easy to see why churches and universities were given tax-exempt status. Absolutely amazing.
