Locator: 51710B.
Page views: just crossed 100 million page views; did not expect this until next week. Run rate of 1.7 million page views per 24 hours.
**********************************
Back to the Bakken
WTI: $100.04. Down 2% but still above $100. Hard to believe. Everyone knows this won't last and are investing as such.
Active rigs: 34.
Four new permits,
- 43298, BR, Clemens 2C-TFH-R, Dimmick Lake,
- 43299, SOGC, Martens 4-5-6-3H, Sanish,
- 43300, SOGC, Martens 4-5-6-5H, Sanish,
- 43301, SOGC, Martens 4-5-6-9H, Sanish,
Approved for re-entry:
- 11920, Rim Operating, Corps of Engineers 31-10, NWNE 10-153-101, McKenzie, wildcat; drilling unit: N/2 section 10-T153N-R101W; bottom hole location: NWNE 10-153N-101; looks like an old vertical / directional Duperow well; since it's back on confidential can't see previous production profile.
Six permits renewed:
- Formentera (4): Tafelmeyer, Customs oil field; FLX5, FLX5, and FLX3, these three in Portal oil field; all four in Burke County;
- XTO: Edwards Trust Federal 42X-19AXD, Haystack Butte, McKenzie County;
- Neptune Operating: Dorothy, Rainbow, Williams County;
Three producing wells (DUCs) reported as completed:
- 42032, 616, Slawson, Rebel Federal 4-32-17TFH, Big Bend, Mountrail, no production data;
- 42033, 1,142, Slawson, Rebel Federal 5-32-17TFH, Big Bend, Mountrail, 27K over 19 days;
- 42035, 1,131, Slawson, Rebel Federal 6-32-17TFH, Big Bend, Mountrail, 2K over 7 days.
- two other wells on this 5-well pad previously reported:
- 41997, drl/A, Slawson, Rebel Federal 2-32-17H, Big Bend, Mountrail, 19K over 21 days;
- 42034, drl/A, Slawson, Rebel Federal 3-32-17H, Big Bend, Mountrail, 13K over 11 days;
********************************
Disclaimer
Briefly:
I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken and I am often well out front of my headlights. I am often appropriately accused of hyperbole when it comes to the Bakken. I am inappropriately exuberant about the US economy and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. See disclaimer. This is not an investment site. Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If something appears wrong, it probably is. Feel free to fact check everything. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them. Reminder: I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken, US economy, and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. And now, Nvidia, also. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Nvidia. Nvidia is a metonym for AI and/or the sixth industrial revolution. I've now added Broadcom to the disclaimer. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Broadcom. Now, I've added Amazon. And QCOM. Longer version here.