Locator: 51778LANADELREY.
A 16-minute AI-inspired Lana Del Rey: link here.
Lana Del Rey's "real" song, Venice Beach, her longest released/known song is 9 minutes, 36 seconds long.
*******************************
Three At 27
Headline:
Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin were each also 27 years old when they died. River Phoenix, 23; Mama Cass, 32.
I also had severe suicidal ideation at that age (27) -- and years both before and after -- but fortunately I never took illicit drugs and did not drink any alcohol until much later in life. Getting married evened out my severe "ups and downs," and my children were probably the reason I never made a plan for suicide though being severely depressed.
I've never studied or read up on the suicide phenomenon but for me it was "amazing." It was like a switch that turned off and on for no known reason. The severe depression seemed to last for three days for no known reason. The depression ended as immediate as it started. Music often seemed to hasten the end of a depressive episode. Journaling helped a lot, which I highly recommend.
No matter how many times I lived through depressive episodes, I seemed to never learn anything through them except over time I realized that the episodes would end as quickly as they began, usually lasting three days.
And Rod Stewart, link here. I don't want to talk about it.
**********************
All I Ever Need Is You
Link here to Cher. The only thing wrong with this song -- it's too short.

