Saturday, January 21, 2023

Chip War -- January 21, 2023

I'll be posting my notes on the Chip War at this post.

Having just completed the book for the first time, I am absolutely convinced the Pentagon, Silicon Valley, and the national security agencies in Washington are working well together. Considering.

For investors, this is a must-read book. 

******************
Philadelphia Eagles

I can’t recall seeing such a dominant NFL team as the Philadelphia Eagles tonight. 

*************************
Mercedes Benz -- EV

Link to arena-ev.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.    

As folks probably know, 5% of my new money investment allotment goes in Mercedes Benz. I believe Mercedes Benz of North America may have the inside track with regard to EV trucks, but I could be wrong.

From autoweek, May 24, 2021.

See also this post on the blog, November 21, 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment