Monday, November 21, 2022

Wow -- Daimler -- November 21, 2022

Link here.

Daimler -- Freightliner -- Western Star -- tag.

We've discussed this often on the blog.

An open book test. 

I've changed my "new-money allocation" plan, 30-year horizon.

Was:

  • Buffett, blue-chip: 40%
  • tech infrastructure (mostly chips): 30%
  • energy (mostly oil): 20%
  • mRNNA: 10%

New:

  • Buffett, blue-chip: 30%
  • tech infrastructure (mostly chips): 30%
  • energy (mostly oil): 20%
  • mRNA: 10%
  • Daimler: 10% (might be considered part of Buffett, blue-chip)

Screenshots:




 More:


Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

*************************
For The Archives
Daimler

The various ticker symbols are confusing.

I had been accumulating shares in Daimler for decades before the truck division spin-off.

I don't remember the specifics but after the spin-off, all my Daimler holdings were exchanged for "Daimler truck group holding," ticker symbol: DTRHF.

Most recently, I've been accumulating DTRUY.

From page 28 of the 2021 Annual Report:

Schwab generally charges no commission fees but because DTRUY is "OTC," Schwab charges a fee. My most recent trade included a commission of $6.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment