Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Matt Damon - Daniel Craig Mash-Up -- October 18, 2022

A reader sent me this link.

My reply, not ready for prime time:

This had too have been a very, very, very well-planned operation by someone with the technology and very deep pockets (dollars).

1. I can think of only three -- UK, US, Russia.

2. Russia would have no desire to do this. It just doesn't make sense.

3. This feels like a CIA operation.

4. CIA - Brits did this.

5. So, it's the Bourne Legacy (US - Matt Damon) and the Brits (007 -- Bond, James Bond, Daniel Craig) mash-up.
6. Greenpeace? They would "take credit" if they had done it.

On another note, I'm watching a great documentary on the James Bond music. Absolutely fascinating. I'm watching it on Hulu with the Amazon Firestick but I forget whether it's an Amazon original or a Hulu original. I will check when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment