Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Just Getting Started -- September 21, 2022

Right now, there is so much going on, it's impossible to keep up, but we will do the best we can.

Chord Energy: For the record, I can now say the twins have their first share of Chord Energy. 

Bought it for their "Disney" account this morning. LOL. I have to thank a reader who reminded me about Chord Energy this morning.

Abbreviated disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. Full disclaimer at tabbed link.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them
.

Chord Energy: Motley Fool today.

Chord Energy: bragging rights in the Bakken? I think so.

Ukraine: Peter Zeihan. There are so many folks saying so many things about Putin after his "nuclear" announcement this morning, it's impossible to keep up. My two-cents worth won't add much to the discussion. All I can is recommend Peter Zeihan for those interested in following the Ukraine conflict.

AAPL / Apple: Gene Munster. The only Apple analyst to whom I pay attention. Everything else is noise.

EIA: weekly petroleum report -- huge draw on American crude oil. Just doing the math.

Groceries: see this post.

  • regional high cost
  • regional low cost
  • Target
  • Walmart

Industry: European manufacturers moving to the US.

Congress and the Stock Market: for the record, and I've said this before, I want members of Congress to be allowed to invest in America and trade in the stock market. I want my representatives to have "skin in the game."

No comments:

Post a Comment