Saturday, August 27, 2022

Off Net Net In A Few Minutes -- August 27, 2022

I'll be off the net in a few minutes. As soon as the Nebraska - Northwestern game is over, I'm taking a short bicycle ride.

It looks like Nebraska is going to be upset in Ireland!

Yes! They are! Nebraska intercepted! Inside 90 seconds and inside the 20-yard line -- Northwestern has the ball. Wow. What an upset.

I will be back later. 

NASCAR: today at 6:00 p.m.?  Daytona. Final regular season race. Last two drivers selected for post-season.

It's only 3:00 p.m. Saturday! Wow, what a weekend! It's just beginning. And I've completely blown off the PGA tournament, though I will check in periodically, and if it's close, watch tomorrow.

Biggest let down: the PGA this weekend. Even Week 0, NCAA Football surpassed expectations.

Back later.

***************************
Mistake

The entire extended family is out of town for the three-day weekend. I am completely free, no responsibilities.

But I messed up. I should have rented a car from Enterprise and drove to Nashville, TN, to see Arianna.

I won't let this happen again. 

Going forward, I'm going to watch the school calendar like a hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment