Monday, July 11, 2022

WW-iii

Added as a "2022 Theme" this date.

Updates

July 15, 2022: Poland in position to send "all" its tanks to Ukraine.

Original Post 

I first brought this up a few day ago at this post.

I don't have time (nor the interest for that matter) to talk about this now, but I'm going to post a few links to which I can come back if the spirit moves me, but for those paying attention, they should be able to connect the dots. 

Russia: ready to mobilize

Europe: leaders telling their citizens to prepare for war.

US-Ukraine aid: 15th military package; total aid for Putin's War now stands at $7 billion -- CNBC, July 8, 2022.

HIRAMS: wikipedia.

US-Ukraine: four ways to understand the $54 billion in US spending on Ukraine, NYTimes, May 20, 2022.

US-Afghanistan, Iraq war: trillions. USA Today, September 1, 2021.

Star Wars: wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment