Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Devil Is In The Details -- I'm So Tired Of Auto Manufacturers Playing Games -- June 1, 2022

Disruptive:

The devil is in the details. Link here

Remember: Electrek.co is EV-friendly.

The question is not:

  • what is the range of the F-150 Lightning on a single charge?

The question is:

  • what is the range of the F-150 when actually towing something?

I'm so sick of auto manufacturers playing games. Same with ChargePoint earlier today. Great numbers, sort of, but all due to Europe, not the US. 

Meanwhile, reported earlier, GM slashes prices on the Chevy Bolt despite commodity prices for batteries increasing. Seriously, I would really like a Chevy Bolt but it would be a third car, after the primary cars for my wife and me, then an EV. And even then, not so sure. Having to find an available charger in our apartment complex is simply not something I want to think about every three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment