Thursday, March 24, 2022

A Huge Shout-Out And Thank You To The Readers -- March 24, 2022

Updates

March 25, 2022: with regard to EVs below. To clarify: I did not say that EVs won't be the huge success "everyone" says they will be and I did not say that EVs won't take over the world, all I'm saying is that I have no plans to invest in EVs. There are too many other better options for investing.

Original Post 

Wow, there were a number of great comments today / tonight. I am now just getting caught up with the comments. I learn a lot from those reading the blog and commenting or e-mailing. Thank you very much.

I still have to so much to blog tonight but probably won't get done. We'll see.  

We are living in very, very interesting times. It was purely serendipity I stumbled upon Peter Zeihan tonight. My worldview has changed immensely.

At 8:00 p.m. tonight, 2000 hours, I was "bullish" on EVs -- not because they make sense but because, as an investor, one needs to understand what's going on in order to make the right investment decisions.

After an hour with Peter Zeihan my world view changed completely. I'm done with EVs as a long-term investment. 

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here

There are too many other investing opportunities. 

So, the line in the sand, 9:00 p.m., 2100 hours, March 24, 2022, I'm done with investing in EVs. I think I am directly invested in only one EV company -- Ford, and that's a very small holding -- I will continue to hold it, maybe even add to it, not because it's an EV company, but because it's an American automobile company. But I will be watching it closely. 

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

****************************
The Apple Page

I have a few links to add here. I will do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment