Tuesday, January 11, 2022

I Was Suprised The Blog Did Not Make The List -- LOL -- January 11, 2022

A reader sent me these statistics:

My reply:

I haven't seen this in a long, long, time. Or if I've seen it, I haven't paid attention to it.

I think GOP should be concerned how well CNN is doing. During a time of "no news" CNN continues to do well; page visits will surge if there's real news -- particularly political news.

CNN number 2. Easily beats NYT.

Washington Post's numbers really, really surprised me.

APPLE NEWS needs to get on the list.

Apparently no one reads "the news" in Los Angeles.
  • I'm very disappointed in the FOX NEWS internet site.
    • a lot of click bait
    • consistently underestimates the Biden administration 
    • other news outlets very, very, very biased BUT they write it in such a way that the average person does not realize it is slanted / biased
    • FOX NEWS is so incredibly biased and they make no attempt to "mainstream" it
    • FOX NEWS is not quite but it's close to becoming a parody of itself
    • which is a problem for me, because I honestly don't know best news source;
  • problem solved: I avoid all news to extent possible except that related directly to investing
  • two business sites, #8 and #12: CNBC and Wall Street Journal
    • CNBC much, much, much better for small investor; and is FREE
    • WSJ: target audience -- millionaires; not particularly useful for small investor; much better writing, of course, than CBNC; EXPENSIVE;

No comments:

Post a Comment